Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So today is another weigh in Wednesday and I lost again. Yeah. I can't believe it. So I am at 200lbs even with a lose of 2.2 lbs. The wii fit guy yelled at me for losing too much too quickly. =) I didn't even know how it would be since I have my period this week and haven't been working out like last week. I did the shred 4 days last week. Did not workout at all on Sat or Sun except for getting groceries, etc. Then I finally walked on the treadmill this morning for 1 mile, but it was less than 20 minutes so a little improved from last week. We have been really trying to watch what we eat and how much. We have stopped snacking before bed and just been ignoring our bodies when they try to tell us we should eat at that time. We found a great breakfast idea in the biggest loser cookbook with yogurt, apples, raisins and grape nuts. I ordered the hungry girl cookbooks from the library, haven't gotten them yet but I am sure we will find some good ideas in those as well.

I won the bacon giveway on the sisterhood. I am pretty excited to win something. I would have loved to win the wii active game but this is pretty cool too. I am going to Milwaukee on Friday morning with the boys by myself for the weekend. We are having a joint birthday party for Sam, who will be 10 and my nieces, Nyanna who will be 9 and Ellery who will be 1. So I don't know how much exercising I will get in as my parents have a very small house but I will bring my shredding video and hand weights and we will see.

Thanks for the comments back to me Ladies. I am new to this blogging thing and honestly didn't see them till today. =)

6 comments:

  1. congrats on the loss!! :)

    ps - you can change your blogger settings so that replies show up directly in your email, no more hunting for them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of looked this morning but I couldn't find it. Where do I change it? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! That's awesome!!

    To have the comments e-mailed to you, go to settings/comments and at the bottom of the page, you can add your e-mail address and click save. Easy peasy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the loss!

    I own both Hungry Girl books and they are quickly becoming more and more dog-eared. I love the salads and Egg Beater scrambles in them. I had a gigantic pepperoni pizza salad for lunch from the first book today.

    I also struggle with the nighttime munchies. I try to knit my hunger away--you can't knit and eat at the same time.

    (I am Prairieknitwit at The Sisterhood)

    Cheers!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Four pounds! Wow! I love that the Wii Fit guy yelled at you. That's pretty funny.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete