Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday-June 22, 2011

Hello Fellow Shrinkers- I weighed myself this morning and I am exactly the same as last week, 175 lbs. Which is okay since I was not able to exercise at all last week because of having a hurt foot. But because I was not able to exercise I slept like crap and felt bad all week so I know how important it is to exercise because I could tell the difference when I wasn't able to do it! I also finally finished my period which I had for almost 11 days, which has not happened before and it was really annoying and frustrating but dr's said not a big deal. So I am sure that didn't help me to loose any weight this week. I did boot camp on Monday and I am still sore. I don't know if I will have time to get it in today but otherwise I will do it tomorrow. I think I can handle the challenge of having breakfast everyday because I already do this as it is a very important way to start the day. I also drink a lot of water all day long so I should be able to handle that one too! Well my kids are eating breakfast so I guess I should finish this up so I can get mine going too. Have a great week everyone.

8 comments:

  1. Last week is history. You have this week to get busy. Hoping that foot is finished getting you trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tammi! This week will be amazing and I know you will rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your foot is injured. Hopefully that begins to feel better soon so you can get back at it.

    I too am sore from Monday's bootcamp. I think it was the squats. lol

    Here's to a great second week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monday's bootcamp almost killed me. I'm really NOT looking forward to today's, but I'm determined to do it!

    Good luck this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am awed by you doing the bootcamp with a hurt foot and your TOM! I am still staring at it from a distance and mentally poking it with a stick lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your foot is better!Not losing is better than gaining, so good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I undertand trying to work through foot pain..sometimes easier said than done. Good luck next week...you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking the time to share your view with us.You seem to be more practicable! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete