Sunday, January 17, 2010

Motivation Wall Project




Well I am a little behind schedule since this homework was due on Friday and it is now Sunday but I did it. We have had a little sickness at our house and lots to do. So here it is. I am a scrapbooker so I decided I was going to do a 2 page layout for my motivation wall. I titled it, "My Journey". I am going to hang it here by the computer where I can see it everyday.
I have a before picture on top left of me in December 2006 when I was about 6 months pregnant with my third son. I was very big in the chest. Then I have a picture of me from May of 2009 about a month after my surgery. Big difference, right? I have my goals listed as well of a picture of my reward. I defined what motivation is and what motivates me. On the other side I have no picture yet as that is going to be my after. I have a listing of the first 5K we are planning on doing in a few weeks. We will just be walking it but we are doing one. Then I have a picture for the Bellin Run that is June 12, 2010. We are planning on doing that one. Maybe running? Don't know yet. We even have our 10 year old and 7 year old thinking about doing the kids run.

3 comments:

  1. I love your motivation wall! It's so pretty...and pretty motivates, right??!!
    Wow!! What a difference in those pictures...can't wait to see your after pictures! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it!! you can tell you're a scrapbooker, it's beautiful!! as opposed to mine which is just a big corkboard. LOL I LOVE YOUR WALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll have to 2nd ann - you've done such a great job. its very pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete