Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Week 4 Weigh In

Yippee!!! I am down to 191 from 196.5 last week. I lost 5.5 pounds in a week. Yeah. I was 196 when we started this challenge so I have lost 5 pounds for the challenge and I have lost 13 Pounds since I joined the Sisterhood in October.
I think the biggest difference between last week and this week is that I have been drinking a lot more water. I have been keeping up with the ea sports active 6 week challenge. I have been working out on Mon, Tues, Thurs and Friday. I would like to do some more workouts on the weekends but life has been crazy busy lately that there just isn't time.
I made Christy's recipe for the Creamy Swiss Steak this week and everyone liked it. I also made the Caramel Cookies from Christmas time yesterday and other than the first pan burning (oops)they were great. The kids loved them.
I ate out a few times over the weekend too but I tried to make good choices. I ate out at our local diner on Friday with Zander (I had no daycare kids)for lunch. I got a yummy strawberry salad with nuts and grilled chicken breast and a lemon dressing. It was sooo good. Then on Saturday Zander and I had tickets to go and see The Very Hungry Caterpillar, live. After that we ate at the mall. I had chinese from the mall but instead of getting the noodles or fried rice I got the steamed veggies but with Bourbon Chicken. Who knows how many calories, fat, etc it had but I tried to make a good choice. =)

8 comments:

  1. Looks like the good choices you have been making are paying off!! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Dawn! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT JOB! And thank you so much for making me feel welcome! Now I just need to find out where to get these cool buttone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! That's a fantastic loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats :) its so nice when you change things up and it actually works

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job!!! That salad sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say that you left me a comment on my blog about the Monday Project..Thank you.Hope you don't mind if I follow you. Stop by and see me at my blog sometime.

    Great job on the weight loss! Just wondering from your post, do you do in home daycare? I do too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you! Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete