Sunday, January 24, 2010

Why I rock!

Well I have to admit this was hard to do. 5 Reasons why I rock.

1-I have three beautiful children who drive me crazy sometimes but that I love to pieces and wouldn't trade (usually)=).

2- I am determined to lose weight and be a good and healthy example to my kids. I have already lost 10 pounds since October.

3- I volunteer at church through teaching Sunday School, making food for diff. events. I also am involved at the Elementary School with PTO and helping teachers in any way I can.

4- I learned to knit this year and I have made 4 children hats so far that I have given to others. I am still learning how to do it, but I like it.

5- Finally I rock because I operate a family daycare out of our home and have been managing to fit in exercise at least 4 days a week, make meals, do dishes, do laundry, play with the kids, keep the house clean , blog on here and have some downtime for knitting, tv, reading, etc.

Thanks for making me think of things I am good at too instead of just focusing on the things I want to change.

1 comment:

  1. wow, you really DO ROCK!! you running a daycare out of your home and still finding time to work out, that's more like superwoman status!!! this was hard, wasn't it? but i'm so glad you did it!

    ReplyDelete